- Polynomial.com’s MT-32 Page: a great place to start.
- The MT-32 Owners Manual
- JSynthLib: use this to edit parameters that aren’t available via the front interface.
- Robin Whittle’s famous Real paper on how to improve the MT-32.
- munt is the best MT32 emulator. This is a virtual MIDI device: not a VST. Set it up and point your DAW at it, just like you would with a plugged-in MT-32.
How to install munt:
Other Related Synth Stuff
- The OmegaGMGS2 soundfont sounds very Roland-ish. It sounds amazing, but it’s not an MT-32, so I moved the link down here. (You can use TX16Wx or Shortcircuit as soundfont instruments.)
- Best Free VSTs (list by Bedroom Producers Blog)
Republished by Blog Post Promoter